RESERVATIONS FOR 1-4 PEOPLE: PLEASE TRY TO RESERVE ROOMS 103-106 RATHER THAN 102.
- UD Students: Select a date and available time slot. Two hours maximum per day.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue.
- Include group name, personal name and valid udel.edu email address. Only the group name will be displayed publicly.
- An email confirmation will be sent. You must confirm prior to using the room.
- For more information, policies, and special requests email Michele Pepitone, email@example.com
- Rooms contain a flat screen monitor with audio support, VGA, and HDMI connections. Wireless and Wired network connections are also available.
- You will need to supply your own HDMI cable to use HDMI connectivity. If you need a HDMI cable, please come to the 2nd floor receptionist desk WITH your UD Card. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE HDMI CABLE FROM THE BACK OF THE MONITOR.
- Apple devices may also require their own adapters.
- Collaboration Room 102 only allows up to 6 individuals. Collaboration Rooms 103, 104, 105 and 106 allows up to 4 individuals. Due to fire codes, please adhere to the limitations of individuals.